Dryer & Washing machine
In the front sanitary building are our washing machine and dryer. If you want to use the washing machine or dryer, you can do so by using 1,- euro coins.
Please read the instructions provided (or below) before using them:
Washing machine manual
A wash costs a minimum of 4 euros with only Daily Wash/ daily wash programme.
1. Check that the pay machine timer is set to 0
2. Then put the number of euros in the coin dispenser of the washing machine
3. Switch on the washing machine using the ON/OFF button.
4. Set the programme with the PROGRAM HEAD to Daily Wash
5. Add detergent (in compartment 1)and fabric softener (compartment 2) if necessary
6. Start the programme by pressing the START/PAUSE button (dashed arrow)
Dryer User Manual
A drying cycle costs at least 3 with only the choice of the "mix" programme.
1. Check that the pay timer is set to 0
2. Then put 3 euro in the pay machine
3. Switch on the dryer with the ON / OFF button .
4. Set the programme with the PROGRAM button to "mix"
5. Start the programme by pressing the START/PAUSE button( dashed arrows )
NOTE! IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE TIMER OF THE PAY MACHINE IS SET TO 0 BEFORE YOU START, THE PAY MACHINE ACCEPTS MAX. 5 PIECES OF 1 EURO COINS.
IF THE TIMER NO LONGER ADDS UP AFTER YOU THROW IN EUROS THEN IT IS AT ITS MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF 5 EUROS.