For all your separated waste you can go to the designated containers in front of our reception. Paper in the paper bin, glass in the bottle bank, plastic in a sealed bag in the plastic bin and residual waste in a sealed bag in the
waste bin. Unfortunately, we cannot dispose of bulky (household) waste free of charge. If you have this, please take it home with you or you can register it at our reception and we will dispose of it for you for a fee.